Welcome to St. Joseph's School
Admission Starts for the New Session 2021-22
St. Joseph's school is a co- educational institution aiming at a break- through into the flight against the wall of darkness of ignorance and illiteracy by helping the students to plunge into the infinite realms of knowledge, develop skills and thus build up their character and personality based on simplicity and honesty. The management and staff will put all their efforts to instill into the children the love of God and fellowmen, dedication to duty, unselfish service to the nation and unparalleled thrust for excellence and wisdom.
Our aim is to develop the whole child by offering a balanced curriculum where the foundation subjects of Geography, History, Art, Music, Physical Education are valued along side the core subjects of mathematics, English, Science, Information and Communication Technology and Moral Education.
Child learns in a variety of ways and finds some subjects easier than others, so we use many different teaching methods and resources.
We aim to inspire a simple joy of learning, which we hope will stay with them into adulthood. Teaching programmers are designed to suit individual learning requirements and thus enable all to fulfill their academic potential.
We value a community and seek to involve staff, pupils and parents in a positive and effective partnership.
- A life-long love of learning which promotes inquiring and lively minds.
- A broad and balance curriculum which stimulates a sense of awe and wonder.
- The promotion of a strong partnership between the home and school.
- Recognizing and celebrating personal and collective success.
- To be an institute known for its academic excellence with commitment to quality education with a concern for better life, environment and society.
ST. JOSEPH'S SCHOOL,
Raikot Road, Sanghera
Mob No. 93173 - 23400
E mail: email@example.com